Chile Neurology Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018 a new report provides key market data on the Chile Neurology Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within six market categories – CSF Management, Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices, Neurosurgical Products and Radiosurgery. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key recent developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Global Markets Direct’s team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Neurology Devices market categories – CSF Management, Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices, Neurosurgical Products and Radiosurgery.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within six market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the six market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating in the Chile Neurology Devices market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Stryker Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc., DePuy, Inc., Covidien plc and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Chile Neurology Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Medtronic, Inc. B. Braun Melsungen AG Boston Scientific Corporation St. Jude Medical, Inc. DePuy, Inc. Nihon Kohden Corporation Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation CareFusion Corporation KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG Cadwell Laboratories, Inc. Natus Medical Incorporated Stryker Corporation Micromed S.p.A Terumo Corporation Christoph Miethke GmbH & Co. KG Cyberonics, Inc. Sophysa S.A. Covidien plc Elekta AB
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/67581/chile-neurology-devices-investment-opportunities-analysis-and-forecasts-to-2018.html