Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape In Italy report is an essential source of information and an analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape of Italy. The report identifies the key trends in the healthcare market in Italy. The report also provides insights on the demographic, regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure in Italy. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the trends and segmentation of pharmaceutical and medical devices market.
Italy was the fourth most populated country among the European Union (EU) member states with a population of approximately 60.6 million in 2010. The population of Italy is increasing with a slow growth rate due to a negative balance between the mortality and birth rate and low fertility rate. The decline in the population of the working age group and increasing elderly population is a matter of concern for the policy planners. The pharmaceutical market in Italy was estimated at $25.4 billion in 2010 and is expected to reach approximately $29.3 billion by 2020 with a projected CAGR of 1.5%. The medical device market size was approximately $11.3 billion in 2010 and is expected to reach approximately $18.7 billion by 2020 with a projected CAGR of 5.2%.
The positive trend in the healthcare market of Italy can be attributed primarily to -
- Increasing elderly population
- Universal coverage healthcare
- High degree of access to healthcare facilities
- Initiatives of the government for the prevention and management of chronic diseases
- Common regulatory guidelines for the European member states that simplifies the regulatory process
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape of Italy. The scope includes -
- Overview of the pharmaceutical and medical devices market of Italy including the market size, market segmentation, key drivers and barriers for the market.
- Profile and SWOT analysis of the major players in the pharmaceutical and medical devices market. Key players covered for the pharmaceutical market are Novartis, Pfizer, AstraZeneca and Abbott. Key players covered for the medical devices market are GlaxoSmithKline, Medtronic, F. Hoffmann-la Roche, Siemens Healthcare and Abbott.
- Insightful review on the reimbursement and regulatory landscape. Analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and market authorization process for new drug and medical devices for Italy.
- A detailed analysis of the political and economic environment of Italy including the economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure.
- An overview of the opportunities and challenges for growth that exist in the healthcare market of Italy.
Reasons to buy
The report on Italy comprehensively covers both the pharmaceutical and the medical devices market of Italy. The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the healthcare market of Italy.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical and medical devices market segments and companies likely to impact the Italian healthcare market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in the healthcare market of Italy.
To view a detailed table of contents for this market report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/59654/healthcare-regulatory-and-reimbursement-landscape-italy.html