Tuberculosis Infection - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018 report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global tuberculosis infection market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global tuberculosis infection market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products in the global tuberculosis infection sector.
The global Tuberculosis (TB) infection market was worth $38.3m in 2010. The market is expected to decline at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% during the next eight years to reach $26.6m by 2018. The TB drugs market has been well served by antimycobacterial agents and antibiotics since the 1960s. The cure rates have been improved with the conventional DOTS (Directly Observed Therapy). Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis (MDR-TB) has been a consequence of patient non-compliance and the long duration of therapy. Companies seem to be actively developing products for the prophylaxis and cure of TB with lesser treatment duration. The two not-for-profit organizations, TB Alliance and the Aeras Global TB Vaccine Foundation, have partnered with pharmaceutical players in order to develop novel therapies and vaccines that can provide better patient compliance and prevention against TB. However, the global TB drugs market is heading towards a phase of decline as no launches are expected until 2018. Further the prevalent and reported TB cases have also reduced due to increased access to the DOTS and DOTS-PLUS programs in developed countries.
Note: This is a on-demand report and will be delivered within 3 business days of the purchase (excluding weekends).
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the tuberculosis infection market. Its scope includes -
- Annualized seven key markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan) tuberculosis infection market revenues data from 2005 to 2010, forecast for eight years to 2018.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends by seven key markets. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes such as vaccines, antimycobacterial agent, oxazolidinones, DNA-dependent RNA polymerase inhibitor, T-Cells stimulator, synthetic fluoroquinolone antibacterial agent, immunosuppressant, mycolic acid biosynthesis inhibitor, nitroimidazo-oxazine anti-bacterial agents, mycobacterial ATP synthase inhibitor, DNA synthesis inhibitors, cell wall synthesis inhibitor, dipiperidine antibiotic, translocase 1 (TL-1) inhibitors, lipid peroxidation inhibitor, proteasome inhibitors, non metabolized glucose analogue.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the seven key countries tuberculosis infection market. Key market players covered are ActivBiotics Pharma, Aeras Global TB Vaccine Foundation, Archivel Farma S.L., AstraZeneca PLC, Bayer, GlaxoSmithKline, Imaxio, Immunitor USA Inc., Novartis, Pfizer, Sanofi, Sequella, Inc., Tibotec BVBA (Subsidery of J&J).
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the tuberculosis infection therapeutics market.
- Analysis of key recent licensing and partnership agreements in tuberculosis infection market
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global tuberculosis infection market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global tuberculosis infection market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What’s the next big thing in the global tuberculosis infection market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
To view a detailed table of contents for this market report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/54483/tuberculosis-infection-pipeline-assessment-and-market-forecasts-to-2018.html